After I deleted this entry at the first attempt by mistake * * dewitsch rrrrrrh, here's the second door.
I LOVE series. And most of all I love to bury myself in a series completely. Days and nights on end to do anything in particular other than to see all the consequences of a particular series. Or at least all the episodes that I somehow, by any means can ever get hold of.
These "attacks" go with me, unfortunately, extremely expensive. I am such a man, then all must have. So borrowed not only - certainly not - or download it or something. No, I will have it all.
OWN! If you know what I mean.
is particularly bad is if this enthusiasm a commitment by an actor. My Hugh Laurie (House MD) obsession is just a few weeks ago has subsided completely. But I now know anything about him. In particular, "to the Jeeves Wooster with Stephen Fry together is a great addition to my DVD collection. But he also feels a UK Import War who did not actually need to be. Mainly because I have all seasons simply I once bought at random.
Long story short, I found Supernatural for me. Yeah, again a little later than others in the U.S. is finally have the first season while we still can struggle in Germany for about Season 1.
But as the saying goes? Better late than never. ^ ^ Well at least I can ever enjoy full bandwidth all to SPN fanart and fanfiction. For brand new series since the yield is rather poor.
0 comments:
Post a Comment