Since I still struggle with my cold I once again far too much time. So had Gimp serve to realize a few ideas. At least one of them was able to implement and I'm actually quite happy with it. The Userpic in this entry is also such a result. ;)
Art is otherwise not really my area, but things tinker together but I get out even more. Or let's say I get it out better and better. It just is missing, as with so much of the exercise.
It is, as one can probably not hard to see a wallpaper with the quote from Michelle Tea. The original WP is the size 1280x800.
Click for real size
There are also a small banner:
When I once again the muse to find, I try to tell me maybe once in a matching Ava. But now I have to eat something first. The choice is today's not that hard, I taste anything anyway. =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment