Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fancy Fonts For Wedding Invitations

perspective, inking II

Hi,
Sorry about that I have now written over a month nothing ..
is a lot going on and I'm severely stressed out because I have the last weekend was gone forever.
And I'm a sluggard is so generally known.
I try to catch up on everything today, the whole, however, share in 2 blog entries on ..

Okay, last time we left off with the two-point perspective, and I made the following homework this:
Then it went on even with the three-point perspective. It must be said that this species is usually suitable only for extreme perspectives. This much you why:
As you can see, so it is quite useful if you want to represent buildings in extreme situations, from the top or bottom. It looks a bit wrong-headed, but it is correct. Now there is a cool feature. The further one sets apart the vanishing points, the less distorted is the whole. However, we have discussed a long time if not for buildings, the two-point perspective would be useful:
As you see, are here except the vanishing points OUTSIDE of the image. Normal two leaves on the right and the left and one below. I did however save you;)
are also the second points the points outside the actual image. For homework we should have our dream home in the Tri-vanishing point perspective drawing .. or a whole urban landscape (as I said, it was discussed whether a 3-point perspective is useful in a building, so we are spoiled for choice). Here is my result (no great desire was to):
And here a small summary of perspectives. Congratulations, if you look through there xD
Next, we had inking and we got a super cool brush pen . (Picture of the pen is not mine)
It takes some practice, but it's really fun to draw. Here are my first attempts:

Jap we should draw snails xD
And I see now that the thing neber a brush in my Comicademy lettering, looks as a toilet roll oO So actually this is a container for paper clips.

Next Time comes the bad anatomy and dynamics, rejoice xP

greeting
your Gaara

Ps: If you also have this annoying snap-shot thing in almost every picture, is simply left-click on it and turn it off. Blog looks pretty and it does not open a little window permanently, if you drive over the pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment