I woke up too early in the morning, but without back to sleep. It was more like a layer of dust in the bed next to me as a human being. A spider web the size of a man who had turned away in his sleep from me.
No nausea came over me and also a tragic moment, but I still went to the bathroom. Sometimes I spent in such moments, a lot of time in the mirror to stare. Today I took off the T-shirt and shorts, for which I Sleep had worn, and increased security with sleepwalking into the shower.
I usually did so in the dark because I was the bright light of energy saving lamps in the morning makes aggressive. Today when I again came out of the shower to flip the light switch, the ceiling light was only a sullen chirping of himself, but remained dark.
I wiggled the switch back and forth a few times, but it was dark. I had no desire to run through half the house to change the bulb, so I climbed back into the shower. I let the water run over me in the dark as I would have otherwise done so.
The hot water began to empty, and crept slowly growing cold with anger at my back when I saw the light.
actually less light than a dull glow, a faint glow. There were dozens of expressions to describe precisely to the kind of light. Light alone was insufficient.
first I thought it was the end gray morning, I looked through the bathroom window, but the blue glow seemed to me to even and intense than I thought to myself a long time. I saw the fan blue light, through the slots of the blind thrown on the floor was turned over and disturbed from the water.
I grabbed a towel from the closet near the bathroom, and a few minutes later I was attracted to the balcony, put a few meters next to the window to the bathroom was.
sat in a chair at the other end of the balcony a blue glowing figure. Maybe it was more of a blue glow in human form. Or glowing blue in human form. Probably a matter of perspective. It had, however, all properties that are required to sit upright in a chair. I followed my need to sit down.
I remembered that she had in her sleep laid across the whole bed. I was angry for a moment that I could lie down again impossible without me to make room and thus presumably to turn to arouse their anger.
The figure seemed the contours of a hairless evenness of people have. Large and more masculine than androgynous. She surrounded the glow like a coat, long and erect like hedgehog spines, but it was impossible to tell where the radiation ceased and the body began. The blue had such a smooth tone and vague that it was difficult for me to identify depth or density. I could not say how big the creature was, whether solid or transparent.
"I've seen from the bath."
The figure nodded imperceptibly, without looking at me. The movement resulted in a slight vibration continued outside of the glow.
"What are you doing on my balcony?"
"I'm on the trip and I need this for a while."
Although I could not say whether the figure had eyes, it seemed to me as they would look to the horizon thoughtfully. The sunrise was not far off.
"I mean, what are you doing here? Why?
"I'm sitting here. What do you mean 'why'? "
I did not know what to say, so I also sat on a chair and looked over the skyline of my home in the dark. It had been a cloudy, moonless night and would be a dreary, misty morning,. If I alone out here sat, I had the world like a grave in front of such a morning. I saw the glow even from the corner of his eye, when the figure stood in front of me.
"Will you go soon?" I could not tell where I was certain that the figure was rather flew or drove, or the fantastic forms of movement were otherwise possible.
"Yes."
"Then tell me something about you until you go back on your journey." I hesitated for a blink, adding: "I cook us tea."
The figure nodded again and smiled. I could not tell where I knew it, but she smiled.
When I brought the tea out onto the balcony, had the shape of the feet placed on the railing and was sunk comfortably into her chair. It made a grateful, humming sound, before she took the cup and drank.
"So?" I was sitting cross-legged there and waited for my tea cooled.
"Yes?"
"You wanted to tell me about yourself."
"Why do not you tell me something about yourself?" The figure reached for the pitcher to be refilling.
"You're like a strange thing I probably never saw one and never will meet again. What is there to say about myself important. "
" The same could say. "It was not without a certain logic, so I talked to the shape I usually did only a few people.
"I always used to think that life - the fears, the problems that uncertainty - can not be worse. One can not feel abandoned and confused. "
" Man, that's your name? "
" Yes, I say. I thought at some point is the point of the whole, at which the iceberg is below, but one developed only from above, his relationship to it. Get along with the dirt. "
uncalculated, not thought out, internally, tragic.
"I mean not even some great misery, but the opposite. The small doubts and fears. Then you should ... At some point I can not look ... oh, no idea. I do not know. "
The figure just sat next to me and drank tea. I could see the pitch, which showed me that she listened, but everything was not there.
"In the past we have always said that we must through this or that phase and then it is better because we made it together. "
" We, that is ...?"
"you and me." I would the figure can not say better, as I pointed slightly towards the door. It seemed, however, suffice.
"Maybe it would be better if I did not have to carry my memories with me and they activate associations and thoughts to make the simplest things unbearable. If it had just happened not much and it would work for it. "
" Some remedies are worse than the disease. "
I stared at the figure, more than before. I figured probably not with the fact that she really spoke to me. Maybe I was just surprised by such a clear statement. (Later I would notice that all their statements were amazing little unclear.)
The figure rose and I could not tell you how they did it.
"It is time to continue my journey."
"Can you not tell me about yourself?" I think I sounded not even very desperate.
"Would it help you if I tell you that I am on track infinite light travel?"
"Yes, it would be precise."
"Sorry."
I sat alone on the balcony. Only two cups, an empty pot of tea and the dawn.
0 comments:
Post a Comment