odaa @ 2009-11-04T23: 26:00
Oh, and I write again, weil. .. that you just stop at that;)
Somehow it seems to me this semester to be freizeitmäßig ziiemlich stressful on Wednesdays is now always girls night and Thursday I did after college for the first dance and then still the same theater (up to 23 clock -_-). This is quite a bit stupid because I had thought last week kept extra to go out (Thursday night) .... Hmph ...
Last Thursday was also time for another evening a party, namely, we were on the big half-Opening Party (SOP). The party was pretty shit eigenltich, but we had fun. : D
Even when pre-heating: Shortly before we were going, Funny has imagined, he must now convince his sister that she comes along. At some point we have tried to fifth, to persuade him (with pushing and pushing) to go to, but this has worked only moderately. Ultimately, Funny Kamil has thrown over his shoulder and carried out in order at all times we eventually came out of the house. : D
The SOP itself was simply poorly organized - too many people (about 4000) at a cocktail bar, which was pressed over, whereupon her when we arrived, was already guarded by Securities. But nevertheless we danced (I personally yes to everyone I ran so übern path ["Hey, where are you going?" - "I want to go out grad." - "No, you must now have yet to dance with me!"]) and let us take pictures of a nice guy with dreadlocks, who said during a photo that I look cute. XD
Unfortunately I have not yet got to the photos face (because undetectable). (
After the party I will happily allowed to stay in Funny (the night bus did not come anyway) and have now even my own toothbrush with him to visit ^ ^
comes on Friday me my Anna and I freuuuu me already so the.! is then a party-WE ... Do me is decide when we go out. This is not easy. XD
And today I was once again on Dodo and have played piano (\u0026lt;3). :)
Good day. But stressful. And tomorrow ... Just hold out ... , Then)
Up!
odaa
0 comments:
Post a Comment