odaa @ 2010-04-18T01: 37:00
I am finally in Berlin. The journey was a bit complicated: We were sitting on the plane when the captain came forward and announced that we are not because of the ash cloud from the volcano could fly. After some time at the information desk of the airline but it was announced that we are flying yet, so all passengers increased after a second security check again in the plane. ^ ^
Unfortunately, I came through the 2 hours late so late in Berlin, where even the otherwise very frequent public transport went quite cumbersome. But now I'm here.
Flo And unfortunately this had not been there, because he is a part in an opera (which I'll look tomorrow). Therefore spent I present the day a little lonely in the great city of Berlin. After the visit of a (not so good) DalĂ exhibition, I went out of sheer boredom to Alexanderplatz and dedicated myself again various clothing stores.
And in the evening I went to Lisa, a good friend of Flo. I was a bit nervous because I knew they did not do it! But the evening was really great to talk and walk with a lot and drink cider. :)
fell On the way home to me on the subway-station West Port, was tiled in the text on the walls and on the pillars in the middle of the associated punctuation. Very creative idea! ^ ^
And now I sit here and wait for someone to come online, I chat with the could, but no one is there. (
must Then I sleep well Menno
0 comments:
Post a Comment