Friday, May 28, 2010

Wine Wedding Ceremony Verbiage

odaa @ 2010-05-28T14: 31:00

Oh, just got a call came from the flat below us and wanted our rent to their Birthday party invite today evening.
And I thought I'd get it all wrong, and am therefore now so restless anyway. Because first I'm just in my cleaning outfit with a terrible haircut, I'm not her happy birthday (or wondering when it has), then I got invited in, they do not and also the door constantly so stupid held as if I have to hide what would, because it has taken total (balcony door was open). And außerallerdemst I'm not there tonight because I'm going to Penzberg Funny, what I'm looking forward to for weeks as chips.
man man man ....

But I got it (from the WG) said that we absolutely have to do something together and they thought maybe they make this summer a summer party in the yard with all of number 7 and 9 And I said that I would find it great. And at least I have not messed up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment