Sunday, December 5, 2010

How To Do A Kick Flip On A Tech Deck Skate Board

Just another meme

Today I mix all times daring author and work (shit, I'm such a bad Sau) and answer a meme, which I was passed from [info] chemical panic .

The procedure: first
Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
second I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better. If I already know you well, expect the questions may be a little more intimate.
third You WILL update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4th You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post
5th When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.


first To what extent would extend your life differently, you were only 170 cm tall?
Definitely in some aspects. I have to hit an unbeatable knack for Me the Head of items that would not have been guaranteed in the way, I would not be incompatible with many buildings. It can of course never say which service areas and brain centers as well get a few in the face, but perhaps because I have lost a major talent that would have revolutionized my life. Or I am some formerly formative memories lost that I know no more. Perhaps also the ability to smell of people who go to bed with wet hair is gone to experience complete.
Okay, now once again a serious one hand, it would have been a difference for me, less than "Wow, you're great," registered in terms of personality analysis to be. I used to have much more of a man who is respected on the one hand and reluctantly highlighted the other hand, because not really "relevant" criteria. I think that helped me in my timid Art in contact with new people is often difficult. A second aspect is the fact - if I remember correctly - that at least 2 / 3 of my ex-relationships, and many potentially interested parties regarding their reasons "I like big men" in peto had. In this respect, relationships, and a man known to characterize such properties in their initial impression so random way to play a role, I would perhaps have been with 170cm together with all other creatures and it would have developed differently. Man can not remember, you can not remember.

second Did your Gender research at your own Identitfikation (not only in terms of gender) somehow changed?
Generally yes. While I do not know exactly in what way. Maybe it has cleared me of having some perceptions / fixed points of my identification or extended.
I'm still as true cisgender male, it has not changed much, but the properties that are necessary or reasonable to me to blur lately in mind. I notice it mainly because I apprehend people around me or how I behave towards them could without me, "spurious" or "not myself" in them. I miss such as (but "will" has been for months so) increasing attention for men / women in specific, when I'm out and people watch or see on the way. Just so on Attraktivitä t / visual interest related. I used to be really pure "girl" jumped as a feature in the eye. Meanwhile, there is simply no difference between male and female in terms of who I notice. Sometimes all the clarity of what sex a person has now blurred because the features are not as clear. But mostly I think it very binary. I think much less about sex (the act, not the concept) to later in the day, this is quite a relief.
I describe this because I am currently not a concept / no plan than what I had myself so accurately identified and what I'm attracted me feel (I find always an important factor). Like others I perceive is therefore of the firm grip of what I come back to myself.

third Which text (not necessarily literary) has in you at first use probably provoked the strongest reaction, and what One was that? Has your mind changed somehow?
Escape from Freedom by Erich Fromm. I then read in the ethics class with about 16 "must" - I wanted it pretty quickly and simply - and it has felt my thinking be cracked like a walnut. I think I have then considered quite clever and quite clarified. Of these, it has thankfully been very much broken. I can say with the best will not even remember what it was, or thesis statement or whether any somehow, but I can only really remember from then reflected, and with change of perspective thinking about myself, others and all the rest. The period before that feels quite often very instrumental. But this is of course the smooth finishing of my memory.
The reaction or the feeling I can describe from memory just as the impression at one time to discover one eye, which had previously simply stared straight ahead and now slowly starts to look around.
Alternatively, I would have liked to say now, of course, simple: millions of legions (unplugged) 4 of Fanta But the writing is so short.

4th What would you do if you a mad scientist miss the ability of the figures would change?
I would be vanishingly small, and as particles floating through any crack in the door and windows to watch some people in their everyday lives small. If they are not there for a cat and / or naked man eat things out of their refrigerators and kip on her sofa, until they get home. Sometimes a train set and go to the next town.

5th What problems, findings and changes would be so grateful if you up for two hours in stark imprison exclusion laws of physics with the one you were at 18, in such a white, padded old-calming Hab-me-love-room of a mental hospital in 1978 would be? Whether you are informed of the operations or you can completely obscure the fact you had left.
This could be now in the sense of understanding which would existential metaphysical problems occur / happen / cast or in the sense of "What would you do?". I suppose once all unashamedly number 2

I 'd like to say now that I take my time and myself just with prior information that I am I, beat up a hundred and twenty minutes as correct. What the issues and changes would probably enormous confusion, hospital stays and stylishly inclined face. But that would somehow not the real thing. But it has an amazing charm. But it sounds as if I had any grudge against me even at 18, I have not cope with or overcome. In fact, I would find just the opportunity to make me rock in the first time in my life to fight so right and then even to myself what's already had. Would also guarantee to knowledge, but I can not estimate precisely.
Other versions of this scenario would of course make out with myself to sleep, or run an extensive entertainment and finally resolve the question again, if you really with itself is always of one mind when it comes to the opportunity with itself to really talk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment