"boring" German fan fiction
After my internet is working again - I can not even stress enough:) - and I again have more time, especially Muse, I read again more FF. Especially those that I pick out spontaneously, without regard to content, or genre. It is one thing I have noticed several times that I can not understand quite. Why an author writes
above or below their text that they themselves find it boring? I mean, what they would say to the reader with it? And I leave it now in mind that most probably do just more comments and reviews, starting of course with the fact that this statement is contradicted vehemently.
"No, your story is soooo great. Which I think does not get bored. This is soooo exciting." And so on and so forth. So apart
it: What I would like a writer who published a text - as expected> ergo, that it is read, - say 'no interest and therefore not worth reading, he holds even for boring? But then she also get feedback "opinion / criticism or other" requests.
first As mentioned: Contradict me and tell me how great I am.
second I find the text of shit, but here it goes for you readers.
third The text is crap, but I read this anyway just for you, so give me your Commie and already is well.
the same test I have now even started to comment on such texts in fact, where I say but absolutely honest my opinion of the author and not just contrary. I have not received a reply, but if that happens, I will of course respond to them. ;) Differ
The silver lining
You have absolutely between two types of stories and authors. For there are some who in their potential hidden stories, but which because of their age or lack of exercise, the lack of experience to grasp everything so in words as they want. Respectively. those who have not the art of tension building have so completely out.
They are aware of the "boredom" of their stories in the sense that they recognize it as a defect, they can correct themselves. Self-awareness is the first step to recovery and since then it's also really fun to write a comment because you really love (and grateful) to receive answers. ^ ^
The above are really the ones that the quality of their lyrics just completely appears to be a damn and just want to have Quietschkomentare.
0 comments:
Post a Comment