Chapter 7
Two Clock at night. Almost a month ago, I've updated the last time a new chapter of bricks in the wall. But I had to make me be made not so long pause.
this I would have so easy to rouse to refining the templates. The plot has long been established from the beginning to the end and also the content of each chapter. Most of the key scenes are well written about. It is easy to ... no idea. When I have to begin typing, it mostly flows only pretending. But until I finally begin, it takes far too long. The first section is the hardest. It depends on him. And it mostly depends on even if the story is good or not. Or whether I continue to write, or not.
Such chapters can I say after the first sentence, if I can write it down that day, or whether it will take many days to be perfected.
I Have, however, made me look for my next stories a beta. Even if I find that it is not easy to find a suitable. If someone reads and is interested ...
my style you know this by now. It will probably remain so in the near future rather bleak. With slash can count on. The characters, however, may change.
I've noticed recently that I have never a long story I wrote with my favorite characters. Or even with my Lieblingspairing. On harry potter-Xperts. en there was a discussion about the new competition. There it was, inter alia, to the statement that you can only write a good romance, if you're a fan of the pairing.
am In this case, I combed completely against the grain.
I like and read most frequently: Slash. Gloomy stories. Death Eaters. Lucius / Severus
I write: Het. Dramas and romances. On the bum.
James Potter I used to be completely unsympathetic, and yet I've already started a story with him as a main character. He also comes in three more before as a side character. So, too, with Snape before BITW. I found his character through the tons of fanfictions rather over-excited in the subject. But you should just never say never.
I personally think the author can not say: I would never write. Just like to say as an actor, can not that you would play a kind of role before. At some point you just can the idea or the role and before you know it, you put in the middle of it that you wanted to avoid by all means. And it's also an incredibly fun. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment