:) youtube
Despite all the stereotypes it's the little things that make life worth living . Make It's the middle of the night, shortly before four and I can not sleep. So I'm sitting in front of the laptop and look at any series in the marathon. I just turn around, I will see out the window, but on the window in a sloping roof, a white film.
The first snow this year.
And even if he is tomorrow before noon already completely melted again, and although it is probably the last in our latitudes, the good old Rhine level, I am just like a little child. A few small, white, cold flakes. Vile water in a different physical state and I can not stop smiling. Life is a funny monkey. ^ ^
I love the first snow. And I'm going well, as to catch four Clock at night, down and out in the garden at least a snowflake with the mouth, as much a child needs to be.
today or tomorrow ^ ^ will be a long walk due. Pet friendly. My goodness, who will be pleased the old gentleman. Probably he runs again like a mad through the area and I can carry the latest Monday for the vet to give him to have an HD injection, so that he can walk again.
matter. I look forward to.
0 comments:
Post a Comment