Sunday, December 14, 2008

Is Horsetail Is Good For Hair Growth

"What are you doing here?"

I'm standing in an empty room. It is about half ten in the evening, it is dark outside. rustic oak: In my blunt, sealed cork flooring, color. Above me, a tall, white-washed ceiling, supported by four steel beams. Fluorescent. Before me, a black, moth-eaten curtain.


For half an hour I am standing at this spot, rigid, stubborn straight. Feet in parallel position, legs hip width apart, knees slightly bent, eyes straight ahead, mouth slightly open. Neutral position neutral position. I stare at the little white dot (a fluff from the curtain) and think.

"Right now I lift my right arm. Right now I lift my right arm. Now I lift my right arm. "

I lift my right arm.

think.

"I lifted my right arm, had raised my right arm. Hooray, I have raised my right arm. "

think.

"God that's stupid."

think.

"What are you doing here?"

What am I doing? Representation classes in the evening, half past nine in Germany. The acting technique to Michael Chekhov called: ". Sweeping movements in various qualities" We're talking about the movement "bigger" in quality "beam."

What will you do the same, radiate. Rocatec and nachstrahlen. Just think about what you will do the same. It to you in detail . Imagine Do it. Then think about what you just did. Imagine it in detail. Back to zero, neutral position.

long half an hour. With all the benefits and all the openness and permeability: It is stupid. It feels stupid to at least pretty.

Although subconsciously with the point of this exercise is clear, I really can not help thinking that I just had a pretty from the swatter. At the very least have to look that way. The fact that next to me ten more people are in the room, staring in front of him and take off and the arm or sink to the bottom or make other dislocations, hoping to find a movement that they have not been tested, gives me security, but it certainly reinforced the impression of absurdity for an outside observer.

The teacher comes up to me. "Do that again."

I just wait, think and raise my arm.

"Now try it once and then modeling fluent. I want to see the difference. "

I do. Think of water think: down! Difficult.

Then model. Concentrate to the finger tips. Zero. Look at him doubtfully.

To my relief, he nods. "Good. The modeling had anything else running in itself, but have you even noticed myself. "

He interpreted my skepticism wrong. I nod like a head. He goes on. I lens of M. crossing, he grins and rolls her eyes. We agree.

Once again: What are we doing?

are after Chekhov, there are four categories of movement.

first be greater.

second Smaller.

third Give, take, shows.

4th throw, throw, pull, press.

also four qualities.

first Flow

second Fly

third Modeling

4th Radiation

On introducing a motion of fluid, one imagines, are most certainly under water. Everything you do, every movement, just run against a resistance. Each part of the body creates a resistance in the water. It is varied in tempo, fast or slow. In a flash, and as recorded in slow motion.

in flying condition of the body is weightless. No part of the body has any weight, there is no resistance, not even the air. I have to unlearn it constantly singing to myself. "Completely weightless, flying the spaceship ..." ^ ^ A catchy tune by movements, I can not stop easily. ;)

modeling is a little more complicated. The body is surrounded by an easily moldable material, light as air. Bath Foam, is a good comparison. The movement leaves a trace model, the foam and then engraved in it. Even a blink of an eye leaves traces.

shine And ... well.

These qualities give actions their own significance. Flow has in many threatening, self-confident, authoritarian. Flying to get a good mood. Everything is easy and simple. ^ ^ The goal is to tell the story through movement, without words.

I flow through the supermarket and it works. I feel somehow more durable before, arrested. Although fast flow did not so easy. to flow slowly but then I would be too conspicuous. Or do you go in slow motion to the vegetable rack and takes two minutes to grab a single apple.

can be no obvious choice well in a crowded city with the flow. Especially on a Saturday just before Christmas. It helps me not all lashing out too much, though some older ladies to plod sixth side by side, thereby blocking the whole street and are at every other window stay, while you yourself just quickly wants to buy bread and some fruit.

breaking out of the current works better then flying. You get some funny looks when it is slightly exaggerated, but the surprise moment, you can use well in order to squeeze through the gaps.

I'm still thinking if I try to explain to my parents. Or my friends. At least I think even now and also not to have all their marbles. At least I know why I do it. And I'm not alone. ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment