hallucinations and welcome to my humble Artblog.
Tomorrow is the big day and I got my first hours at the Comicademy.
Somehow I'm not so excited I thought, but I think it is tomorrow morning.
Tjoa and so you know what I'm doing so, I'll publish some more. Krams
Either we have learned, or some pictures where I mean it's not worth it issued in Deviantart.
In spin I got the whole thing already announced that even if I moved now to live journal =)
looks Perhaps one or the other so over and finds that quite intresting.
I do not listen but mostly for myself to see whether and how much I am improving in one year.
Then I'll start with the first image here * g * to
This is my first draft for my Neopets Petpet named in Varanus.
I had that desire to be a lizard / gecko-Custom, as the just had:
morning, it is then more and the first reviews: your D
Greetings
Gaara
0 comments:
Post a Comment