Yesterday was my first day and I was very excited.
Surprisingly, I was one of the youngest, I had not really expected. There is one which is 17, another that looks even younger, and already I come then eig. One is, who is already 33 years comics and wants to get there, so to speak, the finishing touch. His stories and the like Charas me incredibly well. His style is really great.
The pictures I liked from someone other very well. One can see that he already makes more. He said he draws eig mainly cartoons. Then there are two slightly older ladies, draw two younger manga and those who neber me is also characterized in the manga field, has won its own style. And I probably fall completely out of line with my animal characters' D
Ahja and the last distinguished .. hm .. how can you explain the the images reminded me of something from 'The Crypt bitch', but in a veeeery far away meaning. A motley crew just =)
The teachers are really nice so far, all class and I think that they show you some tips and tricks, to which one would not alone. They make an increasingly courage, but are still realistic and say loud and clear how difficult it is to prevail as a cartoonist. But as I would like eig only extend my skills, I get itches less, because I was clear from the outset.
In the first block (the first always goes from 9-13h and the second from 14-18h) gave us Mr. Hesse (the leader of Comicademy) explains some facts. What belongs to us in the year that we have to deliver a final paper of 6 pages of comic books and a theoretical test, when the Ademy was founded, etc, etc. Then we had
at Oliver (you should always say how unusual xD Hab-automatically 'gesiezt' and was immediately pointed out that you say * g *) classes, have presented to us and a few people have shown their pictures. We had talked of photo realism and just generally have little eig. Unfortunately, I had no example images, although I am still thought of it * grumbling *
Nuja and then we had our first job soon. We should draw a short comic strip about two panels and we think of a title to it. The
here was my attempt:
it easy to click to zoom it. I have it in the next block, then as far as finished drawing, but since our homework, revise it again, Werdich well again try again.
Next, we then had Martin and he has been very supportive ü ; bers material tells what he once made, is currently making, etc. He also showed us photos of his work and tells us that we have many things must be quickly accessible. For example, it is virtually hang a mirror, because you will face can draw better. We had of building a light table, have written us what are useful for materials and still sooo much more that I forgot probably 3 / 4 of it already xD
And even with him we had to imagine he has looked at the sample images of others and showed us some of his works. He even once worked in the animation field, he said. And while we chatted, we should do some exercises for signatories:
In the first few lines you should try this exactly parallel to draw. Then we should draw lines, where only loose and then firmly imprints and a few circles also loosen the fingers. The stuff under it are just gimmicks to me xD
Haha, lessons in which you may rumschmieren x3
Our next tasks devoted to the 'scribbling'. First, we should have a chair on which a garbage can is outlined, and then we should sketch each other while drawing. Was quite funny, but I find my pictures bad bad. I have just been a lot, practice a lot:
The Supreme, which I've gekrakelt, by the way our teacher Martin = P
Our homework for him is as much as possible to scribble in our book. Let's see how much I can do and I'm really looking forward to the next time
Finally a picture that I have now finished drawing:
love Grü SSE
of your Gaara ~
of your Gaara ~
0 comments:
Post a Comment