Thursday, January 22, 2009

Find Step Team Uniforms

sigh ..

I am just struck me, how long I have no entry have more posted here.
But I was always quiet fellow readers :-)

has been done a lot for me - within the last year:

- completed training as an educator with a final score first
@ moonsis: When you begin your training, then read it once on the books you need - maybe I'm the best for you. Then I'll give you, I need (most) anyway no more. :)

- job started in the Allgäu, and now after the trial period but I have voluntarily terminated and will again work in the children's home, where I also worked the last year of my education. The working conditions here at the facility did not meet my expectations, Everything was much too narrow, too familiar. Definitely had something about a cult ;-)

- from 1.2 I am now working in a crisis intervention group to be reopened. Hui, which is exciting. The age of the children is just about lie between 7 / 8 years and 14 years.

- Tomorrow I'm moving to Eschweiler (located near Aachen), so I'm here today ahead of a lot.

- I applied for a job studies also social worker for 09 from Sept. Wish me luck, that would be so great if it works.

So now I have to do more but unfortunately - otherwise I'm not ready.

0 comments:

Post a Comment