Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Glioblastoma, What It Does To A Person

odaa @ 2009-12-31T00: 33:00

Yeah, so I was in grade avatar. I do not know yet exactly what I think of the film now, but purely technical point of view, the film is the madness! How detailed such animated films are now, I was really cut from the stool! Hammer!
The film was in 3D and has 13 € (including reservation) cost, which brings me now to the expenditure of 57 €. 11 euros for train travel (with Vini, who then immediately on to Ulm is), 13 € cinema and 33 € for the party tomorrow. The 1.65 € for the Power hairspray, I just sometimes not in the calculation. ;-)

Hopefully I survive tomorrow, to some extent, because actually I am a bit of a cold and would now go to bed (I feel it would be good for me, but I'm too lazy;)).
But a bit of alcohol helps since most wounds. ;-)
How then at 1.1. 'm on it, is me share alike. ;)

I hope it will be tomorrow what. 'm Still not sure who is coming now from my friends at all, because all so yes, let's see, if nothing else is, I come, "are on it. But I've since yesterday Tick Tack Bumm and since I do not care how many are there, as long as there are more than 3 XD
(the game is really really recommended!)

What else? I could list my Christmas
XD Just a few ... From Vinis Mama I'm pretty much gotten what's really great. Among other things, such a piece of wood, where you can harness the newspaper (as it is usually in coffee shops)! Super Great! As most newspapers are too great, and I so hate to read, I really think this is a great gift! (If you mention Vinis Mama needs only once at some point that you had some happy and she remembers the then ... unbelievable ^ ^)
From my mom I have an iron got, but now that I have the same first left home because my mother's yesterday broke;)

And my landlord annoy me somehow. Today I came home, then a piece of paper hung on every door that they have now replaced all locks and we all can pick up our keys with them. And with all locks I mean right here in my room! Great that I can Shut it now, but can they please inform me if my room (and therefore our apartment) to enter? Hi, something we should not as a landlord!
We had to sign then a card that we keep the key carefully. We will then return the same together with the termination. : D will be happy ... ^ ^

So now I'm tired.
morning I have to get up early, because we have 10 clock an appointment for an apartment ...

Then Happy to you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment