odaa @ 2009-12-12T20: 58:00
I got complaints that I should again write a LJ entry. Okay, then I do just that, 'll tell but just back and forth. ;)
Monday I was with my guys and gals in Hangover in the cinema (in English). Actually, I did not watch it to me so again, since I had seen him schonmal in English and not all understood, but as all who went along and it's always great when we all do together what, I went with him and have not looked back. :) So
nice thing.
Tuesday ... what was Tuesday ... ? I do not remember. Sometime in the last 2 weeks I was once shopping. ;)
girls Wednesday evening, Resi and Jule were with me, which was incredibly beautiful:) I've shown them my Hogwarts-side because I had intended, to hide it no more and they have reacted so terribly cute. ^ ^
Thursday I was kind of exhausted. Therefore, I have a lecture and dance and theater to cancel and just chill. And including "How I met your mother looked. I peep for about 2 weeks and I'm really addicted to it. Hihi ^ ^ Of course English only. Real recommended! And somehow all look the , which I so übern way run
Oh and right now I'm with Julia and Piri on housing, because we want to move around February to April....))
I love it ^ ^ And next Monday we will look at the first house on Wednesday, the same even the second. Hihi ^ ^
for this weekend I am now again with my parents and Vini was shopping today and then have Christmas with my mom (something we have never done that, anyway). And my mom is somehow a very love ... :)
And I have new boots! : D: D: D or ... for the first time since I'm about 7 years old, winter boots. ;)
I love her and she will not take off even more, but unfortunately I need a shower now and I am afraid that would not be good for them so far. : (!
Well adios, amigos
I'm writing again ...;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment