odaa @ 2009-10-22T18: 51:00
Today in class we got on it that I look like a beaver or hamsters and Funny like a panda. ;)
(For those who do not know www.zauberhogwarts.de Yes, I am a Harry Potter fan site possessed with the address and I say this now in public, the secrecy to finally rid the world. Hmph.)
And the guys have got wind of my Hogwarts-side and found on the web. -_-
And it was terribly embarrassing and just the expected response "Wahaha, you call yourself" Gina "? * Lool *"... -_-
And I had been thinking some time ago to turn name the page, because so slow I'm really too old to have a page, the "Gina's Hogwarts' means. : - /
But it has been so naturalized nunmal ...
Otherwise, we were sitting today after the lecture again in the library and have learned. I hope this brings me tomorrow, then what. At least I got through all the tasks and do not know what I should do yet. I pray for a 2 in front of the decimal point. ;-)
I'm off again ... may be back at my craft embarrassing side ... * Sigh *
0 comments:
Post a Comment