Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ring Ring Pick Up The Telephone & Carribean

odaa @ 2009-10-20T22: 12:00

I'm fine, it's great to be here where I am:) It was pretty stressful

yesterday and today - especially because I've made my own stress, since all spoke of countless lectures and exercises and I had no idea when I have to prove something. But now my schedule is so far, it's missing is an exercise in which I am now no longer came in at registration. Today we had
the new subjects "Database Systems I", "Introduction to Media Technology and Multimedia Basics," which gave me all three very very well liked Exactly wants to know what to do - I'm really happy with my course \u0026lt;3
were in media technology, exceptionally even quite a few girls (90%), which has made my boys a little bit suspicious - after all, they had never seen a lecture by such a large proportion of female: D
Unfortunately, I now every Tuesday 8:15 to 17:15 almost continuously. lectures, which is ziiiemlich challenging as I've noticed today. And then by 18 clock still Theater \u0026lt;3
AAAB I see my friends, more so in the university (which I am pleased Sun \u0026lt;3 ), so I do not really care which. What should I at home? ^ ^

Where it is right now and really very funny in the WG, since we have 2 new roommates joyful communication. :)

the rest of the week then I am sorry to learn to catch up properly for the exam on Friday and then I hope that something in front with a 2-point comes out.
Can it be announced at the weekend then Party: D

Yeah XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment