Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Supre Freak Hemp Tanning Lotion

odaa @ 2009-10-07T19: 22:00

Today, I (like yesterday, too) until 6 am come home from work. Wuhu, me overtime. However, they do not actually call it that, since the days before this I always have worked only 6 hours. ;-)
(I do not know if I'm told that I have now spent four weeks at Roche in Penzberg - Friday yet ^ ^)

Jessi and I want to go next term in a drama group! :)) I'm looking sooo! Mainly because they are also animal is pleased that someone with her there is going. ^ ^ * Hihi *

And we signed up on Monday for classes next semester. Mine is so much too confused! The last semester was so beautifully simple, because everything was set and you had to log on anywhere extra and now I find out about friends may be straight times, what we need to show next term at all ... me of the calls ... (

from next weekend I'm finally back in Augsburg I'm looking for so \u0026lt;3
And then I can finally go shopping * hehe *
is The Stupid is that we probably in the WG to Thursday no! Internet have-_____-
Let's see ... Do I have good friends and visit me in the Pow Wow set, there is a wireless internet for free;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment