odaa @ 2009-10-12T15: 34:00
Uff, Internet! \u0026lt;3 If
only very little, since it is of our landlords who have their routers are 3 levels below us.
But better than nothing!
Tonight I go to the movies with Vroni! Men's hearts. I'm so excited! Because just yesterday I thought that I would see the film this week ask. Vroni and also has free tickets - is not that terrific:)
Today I was already talking about the dermatologist and I can examine my moles. This is perhaps an oblique type .. Relatively young and black hair with bowl haircut;)
He would only wear black eyeliner and he would look like a knotless Emo: D Oh and
weekend i went to my computer away! Friday night with Jessica and her friends in the rock factory and Saturdays back in the mahogany bar. Saturday night would Vini actually been there too, but he would rather a quiet night and then just stayed home. : /
And now I'm dancing for sheer unfortunately hurt my left foot.
Hihi and Vini was now screening - I'm already excited: D
Since no one is online, but I will now probably wash or clean up time ...
Hachja, I'm back home. \u0026lt;3
0 comments:
Post a Comment